Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update

Hey all!!! Just wanted to send out another update!!! Seems that we are going to be moving the first weekend of October!!! I wish we could move sooner but since I will be proctoring the LSAT exam this weekend at HSC it would be too much!!! Plus Travis has been working really hard at ODU, they had their walk-on tryouts this past weekend. Yesterday was his first day at the YMCA and he was glad it was over!!! I must say I don't think I would be happy to be working 5:30am either!! :O He will be working there part time, 3 mornings a week and he gets to wear a snazzy purple shirt!!! I can't wait to see that on him!!!
On the job hunt...I am still sending out my resume and looking for a job that really suits me... but who knows...its a tough world!!! I sometimes wish we were still in college without all that responsibility stuff!!! YUCK!!! But I hope that this gives a little more insight on what's going on with us!!! I will update you soon....

No comments: