Thursday, September 20, 2007

FIRST TIME!


Well its my first time at this so bear with me!! Travis and I are starting a new chapter in life. Since we moved to Farmville, VA from Kansas City in 2005 we are on a path that I never thought we would be on. He coached baseball at Hampden-Sydney College for 2 years and now he is coaching at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA!!! He is absolutely loving it and now we just found an apartment there in Portsmouth, VA. Things have been a blur the last month but now I can start this and keep everyone informed on what's going on!! I am currently still in Farmville trying to get a job lined up before I make the big move to the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area. Well that's my first blog ever...I will keep you informed on what's next and hopefully within the next few weeks I can post some pictures...Once I figure out how to do so!!! :) Until then....

5 comments:

jeska said...

that is a great pic!! looking forward to reading your blog!!

The Huffman's said...

Thanks Jeska...Love you girlie!!!

Jeanne said...

Erin and Trav: Wow, this is really cool. Love your Blog. Love the picture most. Makes me miss you even more. Hope to see Virginia this year...will be in touch. Let us know a new addres when you have one. Love, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Darling picture!!!! Who took it??(:)
You are continuing on your journey........I am so proud of both of you!!!! I know it is stressful and scary now but in a few months you will be settled in your new apt. and enjoying life. Take one day at a time..........you guys are doing great!!!!!! Love you both.....Momma

Anonymous said...

This is cool and a great way to keep us updated. What a journey! It will be worth it, trust me. There is nothing better than following your dreams! Keep plugging away.
Coach J :)