Friday, August 7, 2009

Introducing...

Lulu Huffman
Born: May 29, 2009
Color: Silver

Over last weekend Travis and I travelled to Missouri for his Ten Year High School Reunion! Long road trip but we had a blast! Much to our surprise, we came home with an addition to our little family! Her name is Lulu! We both have fallen head over heels for her!!!! She is a lover and cuddler and sleeps through the night!!!! Potty training is starting to take its toll on us but we still lover her! Here are a few pics!

2 comments:

Warner Family said...

So sweet! Enjoy!!

Karen said...

Hey Erin and Travis.... and Lulu-
This is Karen. I was going through my emails and realized you had a blog that I hadn't visited in forever! Congrats on the puppy. She is adorable! Dogs make wonderful additions to the family! I would love to hear some more updates from you and what you guys are up to! We are staying busy.... pregnant again with another boy. If you want to see any pics of Jackson our blog is www.carrollfamilly.blogspot.com. I would love to hear from you. Hope you are doing great and having a wonderful fall. Talk to you soon!