Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Furniture!!!!

As much as I have loved having hand-me-downs, I think I was ready to get a new sofa and loveseat. We have had a couch that had been in my family for about 15 years and it was lovely but old! Travis was surprised when I told him that I had found furniture over Christmas Break with mom and that we would have it by the end of January. When it came through the door of our apt yesterday, Travis was impressed with my decision making skills! However, we are both torn to what to do with the old furniture. We wanted to donate it, however, since the couch is so broke in, we are wanting to keep it for a bigger apartment/house for the spare room. So we are torn. Here are our new additions to our lovely apartment! More pics to come of the rest of the place!



The LoveSeat

The Couch


No comments: