Monday, September 8, 2008

Introducing...

Introducing Mr and Mrs Marlatt!!!!!





Well, over Labor Day Weekend Travis and I traveled to Ohio for my cousin's wedding! It was such a busy weekend but so much fun!!!! I was the Matron of Honor and was very honored to be next to her...sobbing!!!! It was a beautiful ceremony in the back yard of their house...needless to say I am sniffling as I type thinking of all the allergies!!!! Anyways...Here are few pics from our fun weekend...





Monica and I at the Bridal Shower (she was nice enough to let us stay at her house)



Me and Giggy





Whitney, Me, Kait, and Monica



I could not forget me and my BEST FRIEND Alyvia! I miss her so much!!!!

Don't know when the next time we will be able to get together...hopefully soon! Congrats again Whit!!!!

2 comments:

Warner Family said...

What fun to see old family and friends! You look beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi Erin! I just saw your comment on our blog! It's so good to hear from you!! Donnie & I think of you guys often and hope you're doing well!! Please stay in touch!! We travel to your neck of the woods often because Donnie's family lives in Chesapeake. We'll have to try and catch up sometime soon! Take Care!
Love,
Courtney :)