Tuesday, October 30, 2007

J O B

Just wanted everyone to know that I finally got a job!!!! I will be working at Christopher Newport University in the Registrar's Office starting on Nov. 5th! I am super excited and get to end the distance between Travis and me!!! I think he's excited too, no more tv dinners!!!! Also Katie and Landon will be coming to visit at the end of November. We are super happy that they are stopping by on their journey to South Carolina. It's definitely been too long since our last visit with them. I will keep you posted...Hopefully for more pictures...the census is pictures of our area in Portsmouth...maybe that will be my adventure this weekend. Travis will be working a baseball camp every weekend in November so I will be a little lonely in the new area. But at least I am there!!! Until then....

No comments: